Sheboygan County Job Center - Sheboygan WI

Scheduled Events

Smart Links

* = Link to external website.

Job Seeker Services

< Back Dislocated Worker Assistance


If you have not completed your high school diploma and you are interested in finishing or starting this process, services are available.

For information on the Certificate of General Educational Development (GED) or High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED), contact LTC: 920-208-5881

Funding assistance may be available to you through Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funding. Contact Great Lakes Training & Development for further information: 920-208-5820

Job Search

Many job center partners are dedicated to assisting the job seeker. There are a variety of resources, assistance, and workshops available.

Visit our event calendar for resume and interview workshop times, or call our front desk at 920-208-5856 for dates and times for the next available class.

For a variety of job search resources, visit the Sheboygan County Job Center.

To set up an appointment to discuss your job search, contact: 920-208-5820.


If you are a dislocated worker, you may be eligible for funding assistance to pursue post-secondary education. You are likely eligible for funding assistance if:

  • You are permanently laid off without a recall date
  • You have some type of verification stating it is a permanent layoff
  • You are collecting unemployment

If all three of the following above is accurate, you should contact Brian Ognacevic for further information on your eligibility: 920-208-5820 or

You will likely be referred to an informational session on our program.

If you do not meet the three criteria above, you still may be eligible for training assistance but we will need to look at your income over the past 6 months (not including unemployment compensation) to determine eligibility.